Adsense pin verification is a way to confirm if a user is real. Have you requested for PIN and you didn’t receive it at the specified address? Don’t panic, in this article, I will show you how to verify Adsense without PIN (Personal Identification Number).
That sounds impossible, illegal and tricky, isn’t it? No worries, this is totally legal and has no complications (banning of your AdSense account). In fact, Google has already made plans for a situation like this.
In my case, I had requested Adsense PIN for the 4th time yet had no hope of receiving it. I become worried when I got a notification on my Adsense account “You have less than a month to verify your address, otherwise you will stop displaying ads”. The result of this is after 6 months my AdSense account will automatically be disabled for inactivity. Furthermore, I will also lose all I have earned which means I will need to apply for Adsense account again.
How Address verification Works
When your earnings reach the verification threshold, Google mail a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to your payment address. It usually takes 2–4 weeks for your PIN to arrive, but it may take longer depending on your location.Note: If Google asked you to verify your identity, they won’t send your PIN until after you’ve successfully completed identity verification
When you receive your PIN, you enter it in AdSense to verify your address. You’ll have 4 months from the date your PIN is generated to enter it into your account. If you haven’t entered it after 4 months, we’ll stop showing ads on your pages.Note: Your PIN is a 6-digit number that Google generate when your account reaches the verification threshold. Your PIN is not the same as your publisher ID. Please only enter the correct PIN number in the PIN verification card. Do not enter random numbers. If you enter your PIN incorrectly 3 times, your account will stop showing ads.
The following is what I did to verify Adsense without PIN
How to Verify Adsense Address Without PIN
- Login to your Adsense account
- Go to payments>>>verification check
- Scroll down and click on learn more
- Next, scroll down and click on PIN troubleshooter
- Next, you will be required to answer some questions. Select yes for the first question but make sure you really login to your Adsense account.
- Select No for the second question (have you received your physical PIN mailer), I have not received my PIN.
- Click on the Contact form
- On the contact form, fill in your name. Make the name matches the name on your ID and on your Adsense account.
- Then add your publisher id no
- Use your preferred means of identification (Add your government-issued card, Bank statement, telephone bill or rent receipt). Make sure it is clear, visible and has the same details as your Adsense account.
- Finally, click on submit.
- Once you have submitted you see a message like the one below
- After the submission, I check my mail immediately, and to my greatest surprise Google provided a response (under 1 minute) and it was successful.