Google Adsense is one of the ways to make money with your site. Is getting Google AdSense account approved really hard or does it involve a bit of luck as some bloggers claim? Well, there is nothing like luck when it comes to getting Google AdSense account approval. It’s either you do it right and get the right result and vice versa. When Google sees value in your blog, they will approve it. That is just it.
Why should you listen to me?
Since 2018, I have been helping people apply and get Google AdSense approval. So, I really understand what it takes to get it done.
I must confess, getting Google AdSense account approval has been tough since late 2018.
What is Google Adsense
In case you don’t know what Google AdSense is. Google AdSense is one of the best and most popular ads networks for publishers. It is a program that pays blog or website owners of each ad being clicked on their blog.
In this article, I will share my 3 years of experience with you. You will learn:
- 6 secrets on getting Google AdSense account approved.
- How to apply for google AdSense.
- When will your AdSense account application be approved?
- What to Do if Google Keeps Rejecting your Application.
Before I dive in, let me take you back to what Google AdSense was like before 2018.
Getting Google AdSense approval was quite very easy.
- It only takes less than 3days to know if your application will be approved. If it exceeds 3days without a response from Google, then be rest assured that the application must be approved. Interesting, isn’t it? Unlike now, it takes about 7-21days before you will get an approval or rejection mail. That’s very sad.
- You only need one site to be reviewed, once it passes the review. You can add as many sites as you like without being reviewed. That was stopped due to abuse. Site owners add Adsense code add to all sorts of sites.
- No ID verification and tax in any account and many more.
6 Requirements For Fast Google Adsense Account Approved.
The question is, how can I get approved for Google AdSense. On the internet, different bloggers have different views on this. Some have written a long list of the requirements in order to be approved. However, there are only 6 things you need to do in order for your application to be approved.
Here are the requirements:
Get a responsive theme
A responsive theme is a theme that has a good layout. It adjusts its layout based on the screen size, is easy to navigate, and has a good mobile view. This can be free or premium inasmuch it is responsive. You can use free and premium responsive themes. For blogger users, use the default template.
Have an About Us Page
Create a page and name it “about us”. Write about your blog or yourself.
Have Contact Us page
This is quite easy to be done. Just create a page and name it “contact us”. Then place a form for your viewers to contact you or any means you can be contacted. See mine.
Have Disclaimer Page
This can also be done using a disclaimer generator. Copy, paste, and edit to your satisfaction.
Have a good content
This is the most important of all I have listed. Over 90% of approval depends on the content of your blog. As it is usually said, “ content is king”. No doubt, this is very true. Google’s requirement to get approved, It emphasizes CONTENTS.
There are two criteria that determine if the content is quality;
Content-Length – This is very important. Standard content shouldn’t be less than 300 words if you really want to be approved by Google. More preferably, your content should be up to 1000 words. I got approved with only 11 posts. None of the 11 posts were less than 300 words. About 7 of the post’s length ranges from 500- 1000 words.
Originality – This is the most important when it comes to content creation. Google loves original content.
The combination of the 6 tips can get your blog approved for AdSense. I got approved on my second application and my blog was over a month old.
Note: You can still get rejected if even you follow all these steps, when this happens keep writing and reapplying (review)
Case1: Got AdSense approval on a music niche site with zero traffic and 30 unique contents (each content not less than 500 words) after 4 rejections.
Case 2: Got approved on ads classified site with just 6 original contents (each article is less than 2000 words) after being rejected once due to site navigation. Having daily traffic of fewer than 30 views.
Case 3: Got approved on a music site with over 250 contents with daily views of less than 100 after one-time rejection.
Click the link below, this is a new YouTube video I made on Getting Google Approval in 2023. Watch to gain more insight, there are info I shared that are not in this article.
New Google AdSense feature for new blog
You can now add more than one site for a non-approved AdSense account. Initially, it was only one until you get your site approved.
How To Apply For Google AdSense Account.
I assumed you’ve implemented the 6 secrets on your blog. If you haven’t done that, do that and follow these steps:
1. Visit Google AdSense and click on ‘get started.
2. Fill the box with your use your Gmail to sign up. If you don’t have one, sign up Here.
3. Put the URL of your website in the box, choose the country residence and click on ‘ start using adsense’.
4. Click on enter information
5. Then, add name, address, city, postal code, state, and click on submit.
6. Next is to copy the code, Go back to the previous page and click on ‘let’s go’.
7. Finally, copy and paste the code on the header of your site and click on ‘request review’. After you’ve done that, you will see a page like this (below)
How to Place AdSense code to the header of your WordPress site.
1. Login to your WordPress account.
2. Click on add new under plugins.
3. Search for ‘Headers and footers’ via the search box.
4. Install and activate ‘insert headers and footers by WPBeginner
5. Go to your WordPress settings and click on ‘Insert Headers and Footers’.
6. Paste the code you have copied on the first box, then scroll down and click on save.
How to add AdSense code to the header on Blogger
1. Sign in to your blogger account
2. Navigate to ‘Theme’ and click on the drop-down icon.
3. Select ‘edit HTML
4. Paste the copied code below the ‘<head>’ and click save.
Do you know that you can get Google AdSense approval without little or no Content, Read below?
How to Get Google AdSense Approval with little or no Content.
1. Forum Site: Lengthy content is not required for approval. All you need is to create discussions and find users to participate in those discussions.
2. A free online tool: You don’t require any content to get approval. You have to hire a developer to create a site with a free online tool. Getting a developer can be expensive, see a cheap free online tool you can start with.
3 keys to successfully (fast) monetizing your website according to Google
1. You have to make sure that the topic you choose for your blog, forum, or free online tool is something that people will be interested in and, therefore, something they will search for.
2. You have to create something useful for the visitors who come to your website.
3. Promote your blog, forum, or tool to get the visitors you need to consume your content, engage in discussion, and use your tool.
How does Google Adsense work?
AdSense works by simply matching ads to your site based on your content (niche) and visitors (countries). The ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products. You earn whenever ads displayed on your site are clicked by visitors using your site. The amount you will earn is dependent mainly on the ads clicked and the country of the user.
How long does AdSense approval take?
It takes 24hrs – to 2 weeks before your application will be approved.
What Should I Do if Google Keeps Rejecting My Application?
If Google keeps rejecting your application, check the reason for the rejection and keep reapplying again and again until it is approved. See how to fix rejection messages.
How can I get AdSense approval fast?
- Create enough quality content on your blog
- Have a responsive theme
- Create an about us page.
- Create a contact us page.
Minimum traffic for AdSense approval
There is no minimum traffic level required for AdSense approval. A blog with zero traffic can be approved.
Why is my Blogger not eligible for AdSense
If you using a Blogspot URL you have to wait until the earnings tab is enabled. How long that takes is usually based on how long the blog has been active and how many posts you have. ‘Gracey’
How Many Articles Should I have Before I Can Apply For Google Adsense
There is no specific amount but you can start applying when you have 3-6 articles on your blog/site.
How Do I Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute?
Nobody can get approved in 1 minute after applying. It takes about 24hrs – 2 weeks before you can be approved.
Can I Copy Paste Articles After Getting Eligible for Adsense
Yes, you can copy and paste articles on your site after getting eligible for AdSense. I have seen a lot of sites that create unique content before getting approval but after that, they copy and paste.
Would AdSense Deny me Approval For Copying News from other Sites While Citing the site?
Well, it is a 30% chance you will get approved. I can’t guarantee that. Google always makes emphasis writing unique content on your site.
Google Adsense Approval Service
If you don’t want to get stressed in applying for an AdSense account, you can seek our professional services on getting a Google AdSense account approves.
AdSense and Blog fix is a group of professional individuals who are specialized in applying and fixing errors related to AdSense applications. Also, they also fix errors that are blog-related.
It is said, you wouldn’t get what you didn’t ask for. So I plead with you to share this article by using any of the social media buttons below.
Thanks for reading.If you enjoyed this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress blogging video tutorials and how to make money online. If you have any questions, please leave us a comment. Also, If you think I missed a step or have any suggestions for us; please let us know. We'd love to hear from you!
Leave a Comment