Adsense identity verification is a very method step before you can receive your payment. If you failed identity verification, ads will stop showing on site. Getting your identity verified is quite easy, in this article, I will show you how I verified my identity on Adsense in less than a minute. This is not an exaggeration, in a minute my identity was verified
Once you get to $10 in your account, you will be promoted to verify your identity before you verify your address with PIN that will be sent to your location.
Note: Not all Adsense account requires identity verification. For example, UK Adsense account doesn’t, Adsense PIN will be sent to the address on your account once you reach the £10 threshold.
Adsense identity verification is a method Google used to confirm the identity of the user. One of the reasons is to make sure that the user really meets their guideline (the user must be 18years and above) for using Adsense.
Before you start the process, make sure you have a government-issued card (Drivers license, voter’s card, International passport, National identity card, etc).
How to Verify Identity on Adsense
Follow these procedures to pass Google Identity Verification:
- Login to your account
- Go to Payments>>>Payment info
- Click on verify your identity
- Next, click on Begin verification
- On the legal name box, make sure you add the exact name on the identity card as it is. For example, if the name on the ID is Arinze Godswill Ewuzie, add it the same way, not Ewuzie Godswill Arinze or Arinze Ewuzie
- Then upload the proof of identification and click next. Make sure the image of the document you uploaded:
- Use the same full name as the one in your account
- Use the same address as the one in your account if even you don’t live there currently (you can change that later).
- Is current and not expired
- Is original
- Is readable
- Is in colour, not in black and white
- Isn’t blurred and doesn’t have glare or dim lighting
- Shows the full document with all four corners. This is very important. This is to make sure that the document is genuine and forged. Note: Use a mobile phone with good camera quality to snap the document.
If everything is done properly, you will get a message from Google via mail and if it isn’t accepted, you will also get a message with the reason for rejection. After you have successfully verified your identity, the next step is to verify your address with or without PIN.
If you enjoyed this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress blogging video tutorials and how to make money online. If you have any questions, please leave us a comment. Also, If you think I missed a step or have any suggestions for us; please let us know. We'd love to hear from you!
Leave a Comment