You already have an AdSense account, this was the response I got from Google when I applied for Google Adsense account. This is very very easy to resolve. In this article, I will show you how to fix this issue even if you have more than one Google Adsense account.
Most of the time, Google is right about this, if they say you have another account most probably you have an account.
These are the ways to fix this:
1. Create another Gmail account but not on the same device you usually use. You can use your friend’s device (laptop, tablet, phone, etc) to create it. Make sure you use:
- Another name, it can use the name of the site as the name.
- Another mobile phone number. After you have created it, you can now apply for Google Adsense account.
2. Alternatively, you use your devices but differently:
- Download and install VPN on your device
- Then create another Gmail account and apply again.
Also, instead of using VPN, you can use the incognito tab to create another Gmail account.
Once you have done any of the aforementioned, you wouldn’t get that response again and you will be on your way to getting Google Adsense approval for your site. You can check out these Google common responses after applying and how to fix them.If you enjoyed this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress blogging video tutorials and how to make money online. If you have any questions, please leave us a comment. Also, If you think I missed a step or have any suggestions for us; please let us know. We'd love to hear from you!
Leave a Comment