Low Valued Content, I have gotten this several times when I applied for Google Adsense for Ideapify and other sites. Fixing this issue is very easy. In this article, I will show you how to fix low Valued content for your site.
What is Low Valued Content
Low Valued Content is having fewer quality articles on your site. From the Adsense rejection message, the reasons for it are known. It clearly shows that your content is the issue.
Recommended>>> Google Adsense Approval Service Upwork and Fiverr
Let me break it down.
Your site doesn’t yet meet the criteria of use in the Google publisher network. For more information, review the following resources:
- Minimum content requirements: This is simply having a low number of posts on your site. For example, having 2 articles on your blog.
- Make sure that your site has unique high-quality content and a good user experience: Avoid copying and pasting content. Also, write articles that are useful to your readers
- Webmaster quality guidelines for thin content: This is having short posts on your blog.
The major reasons for LVC are few and thin contents on a blog.
Related>>> Your Account Wasn’t Approved You Need to Fix Some Issues Before You Can Use AdSense
How to Fix Low Valued Content
- Increase the length of the short articles on your site.
- Write more posts on your site.
- Write more lengthy articles. This equals fix 1 & 2
- Avoid copying and pasting posts: that are Unique, plagiarism-free
It is very possible to still get low Valued content even after writing unique lengthy articles. If you keep getting the same rejection message, just keep writing more content. I got low valued on this site more than twice even with over 20 posts before it was finally approved.
You can watch this video on how I fix Low Valued Content for a site. Live proof!If you enjoyed this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress blogging video tutorials and how to make money online. If you have any questions, please leave us a comment. Also, If you think I missed a step or have any suggestions for us; please let us know. We'd love to hear from you!
Leave a Comment